- Create a dream/vision board for yourself and place it where it will be visible.
- Write your dreams/visions in stages so that they are not difficult to attain/ achieve (you could break them into monthly or quarterly stages so you have a target to meet).
- Have a look at it daily and absorb it, let it speak to you and inspire you.
- Touch each vision/plan and picture yourself there.
- Remind yourself why you have to carry on whenever you feel like you want to give up. ( this happens with me, especially when I feel weighed down).
- Encourage yourself by reading your daily affirmations.
Welcome to iSparkleNow blog. My name is Alero, I love to encourage and inspire people who are going through difficult and trying times, letting them know they cannot give up and that they have loads of reasons to keep pushing and keep going.